Tucked away on an unassuming side street in the charming neighborhood Neve Tzedek, this stunningly engineered home maximizes every bit of available space.
Neve Tzedek is the perfect location for a stay in Tel Aviv. Minutes from the sea, cafes, a vibrant health food store, and the famous Rothschild Boulevard, everything you could want is at your fingertips.
An airy open-concept floor plan creates maximum enjoyment for minimalistic living, with one area seamlessly flowing into the next. This luxury space feels like a hotel suite, equipped with a large kitchen island perfect for entertaining, state-of-the-art stovetop for cooking, ample storage, and a surpassingly large bathroom, this high-end space offers everything you need for the most delightful stay in Tel Aviv. Enjoy home-made coffee in the garden or grab one to go from one of the neighborhood cafes and head to the sea, just minutes away.
- Space for up to 2+1guests
- King size bed and pull-out bed sofa
- Available for minimum 3-5 nights reservation (Vary in high season)
- Sun-filled patio
- Laundry cabinet with washer & dryer
- Cable TV and more
- Fully air-conditioned space
- Ample storage space
- 24/7 care
- Additional housekeeping services at guests' convenience
- Custom grocery service prior to arrival
- Choose from our additional a la carte menu of services
*Pre-arrival cleaning fees are not included in the nightly rate (prices vary)
Nancy: "Absolutely amazing place. This photos are exact. Location, location, location. Located in the most stylish neighbourhood in Tel Aviv, the apt is 15 minutes walk to all the best restaurants in town, 15 mins walk to Jaffa, 15 mins to Carmel Market, and just 2 minutes away from an trendy beach in Tel Aviv that has a view of Jaffa and a bar to watch the sunset. Not to mention the cutest bakery , best ice cream, and shops all 2-5mins away. The space is very comfortable, stylishly designed, and has lots of natural light. Netflix equipped, top notch recommendations from Martin on local spots, and even L'Occitane bathroom amenities. Martin & Liza are great hosts, super quick to respond to questions. Wonderful taste in design. One of the best Airbnb I have ever stayed in. Thank you both for making our first Israel & Tel Aviv vacation so enjoyable and memorable".
// August 2018 //
- Luxurious toiletry products
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets and Linens
- Fresh towels and beach towels
- Toilet and kitchen essentials
- Cooking essentials: organic olive oil, sea salt, black pepper
- Nespresso machine with capsules and tea
- Bottled water
- Bottle of local wine
- Cookies and more...
- Babysitting services
- Baby cribs
- Baby chair
- Kids beds