This beautifully designed home was built inside a historical building and is only a few steps away from the iconic Susan Dallal Center. A ten minute walk will take you straight to the beach, to the famous Rothschild Blvd., and to some of the best restaurants in Tel Aviv.
- The ground floor has a large living room with a fully-equipped kitchen.
- The second level has 2 bedrooms, with a beautiful bathroom and bathtub.
- The third floor consists of a master bedroom (queen-size bed) with a large wardrobe, a fabulously sunny terrace, and a laundry room.
- Space for up to 5-6 guests
- Available for minimum 3-5 nights reservation (Vary in high season)
- Sun-filled terrace
- Views overlooking Neve Tzedek
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Cable TV and more
- Fully air-conditioned space
- Ample storage space
- 24/7 care
- Additional housekeeping services at guests' convenience
- Custom grocery service prior to arrival
- Choose from our additional a la carte menu of services
*Pre-arrival cleaning fees are not included in the nightly rate (prices vary)
Yael: "We had a wonderful week in charming Neve Tzedek staying in this house. It's ideally located, we were able to walk to some of the best in Tel Aviv - to the local bars, restaurants, and shopping as well as the beach. The house is beautifully presented and we made use of the outdoor terrace on the top floor attached to a lovely bedroom with en suite with our one year old son (we were on careful watch as there were 2 flights of stairs!). Liza & Martin are the ultimate hosts - assisting us with any requests we had from airport taxi pick ups to restaurant bookings. We highly recommend this house!"
- Luxurious toiletry products
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets and Linens
- Fresh towels and beach towels
- Toilet and kitchen essentials
- Cooking essentials: organic olive oil, sea salt, black pepper
- Nespresso machine with capsules and tea
- Bottled water
- Bottle of local wine
- Cookies and more...
- Babysitting services
- Baby cribs
- Baby chair
- Kids beds