The Bakers House was once the home of the first bakery in Neve Tzedek. Located steps from Shabazi street and a short walking distance from the iconic Susan Dallal Center, this home is perfectly situated.
This is the heart of Neve Tzedek. A ten minute stroll will take you straight to the beach, to the famous Rothschild Blvd., and to some of the best restaurants in Tel Aviv.
- The ground floor has a large living room with a fully-equipped kitchen and also a small bedroom with a double bed and a guest toilet.
- The second level has an additional bedroom (king-size bed), with a beautiful balcony, bathroom, balcony and terrace.
- The third floor consists of a master bedroom (king-size bed), with master bathroom, including bathtub.
- Space for up to 5-6 guests
- Available for minimum 5 nights reservation (Vary in high season)
- Sun-filled terrace and a private patio.
- Fully air-conditioned space
- Washer & dryer
- Cable TV
- Ample storage space
- 24/7 care
- Additional housekeeping services at guests' convenience
- Custom grocery service prior to arrival
- Choose from our additional a la carte menu of services
*Pre-arrival cleaning fees are not included in the nightly rate (prices vary)
Jaap: "We enjoyed the house and our stay immensely"
// December 2017//
- Luxurious toiletry products
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets and Linens
- Fresh towels and beach towels
- Toilet and kitchen essentials
- Cooking essentials: organic olive oil, sea salt, black pepper
- Nespresso machine with capsules and tea
- Bottled water
- Bottle of local wine
- Cookies and more...
- Babysitting services
- Baby crib
- Baby chair
- At-home family movies with popcorn